From:
"Sharon K. Kayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:02:56 -0600
Carol,
I suggest using a tripod and taking your pictures outside.  Make sure it's not a windy day!  Mount your camera on the tripod and shoot the picture with the cameral absolutely parallel to the image - whether it's laying on the ground or proped up against something.  Shooting outside
allows you to not have to deal with flash attachements and hot spots.  Use the film company's suggested settings for speed and f-stops.  Be sure to bracket your shots by shooting one under and one over the recommended f-stop.  The secret is to be sure that the image is flat and
parallel to the film plane, and that you have even lighting.  Good luck!
Sharon Kayne
Ten Chimneys Foundation
Genesee Depot, WI
262-968-4161