From:
"Giffin, Toni Lynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:11:03 -0400
Becca,

Have you tried using a sequence such as 2006.000.00097?  Using "000" as a blank donor number?  That may solve the problem.

Lloyd Kelly at Churchill Downs - July 24-December 31, 2006 at the Kentucky Derby Museum, showcasing the creative process used by renowned equine artist Lloyd Kelly to design the magnificent wall mural at Churchill Downs.
Toni Lynn Giffin
Curator of Collections
Kentucky Derby Museum
P.O. Box 21177