From:
Lisa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:20:31 +0100
Dear fellow subscribers,

I am a 25-year old Geology graduate currently scouring the daily e-mails for
suitable employment in the US/Canada.
I am looking particularly for museum posts, but would also consider vacancies
within research/higher education institutions, geological survey teams,
geological consultancies/information providers - that sort of thing.

I graduated in July 1996 with an Honours Degree in Applied Geology.  I have
extensive museum experience, particularly electronic cataloguing of specimens
and general administration.  I currently work in a customer service environment
and have excellent PC knowledge and skills.  I am an excellent communicator and
am keen to utilise my knowledge and skills to good effect.

If anyone out there has or knows of anything thta might suit, please mail me on
the above address.  Any information would be greatly received.

Thanking you in advance.

Lisa Barnes