From:
Tim Vitale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:17:02 -0700
Adding one more brick in the wall.  Can they meet basic loan conditions such as
security, light levels and environmental conditions?

Tim Vitale
Paper, Photographs &
Electronic Media Conservator
Film Migration (still) to Digital Format
Digital Imaging & Artwork Facsimiles
Preservation & Imaging Consulting
Preservation Associates
1500 Park Avenue
Suite 132
Emeryville, CA 94608

510-594-8277
510-594-8799 fax
<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]>
[Use of the above URL may require a "Yahoo! ID" to download
files.]

Albumen website (2001) <http://albumen.stanford.edu/>
VideoPreservation Website (2007)
<http://videopreservation.stanford.edu>