Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:55:02 -0500
Candace,

We use Hollinger boxes with lots of 1" ethafoam.  We make a "box within a
box" sort of thing, lining the sides with ethafoam and them making a bed for
the breakable piece.  We moved a whole storage room full of breakables like
this recently, loading boxes in vans, using movers, the whole nine yards and
had not one single broken piece.   It is a lot of work, but worth it.

Sherry Massey
Oklahoma History Center