From:
Angela D'Agostino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 09:26:26 -0400
We are exploring the possibility of providing the Official Museum
Directory in an electronic format and would appreciate your response to
the following questions.  Thanks very much for your cooperation!

1. Do you currently use the print version of the Official Museum
Directory (OMD)?

2. If so, what do you primarily use it for?

3. Would you prefer the OMD on CD-ROM or as a paid service on the
Internet?

4. Would the existing information be enough for your needs, or would
you also require photos of collections, museum layouts, etc?  Please
specify additional information you would require?

5. If the product were a CD-ROM, what price range would you expect to
pay?

6. If the product were a CD--ROM, what types of searches might you
perform that are not easily done with the print version?

7.  What other CD-ROMs are you currently using?

Please send your responses directoy to me:
Angela D'Agostino
Thanks very much.