From:
"Mark K. Friedman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 09:46:45 -0500
A word of advice, do not bother to check out the BULK EMAIL web site,
listed in Friday's digest of Museum-L. Somebody played a joke on the
list, the site just continues for a long, long time changing from screen
to screen of animated cartoon figures dancing around attempting to sell
the viewer on some sort of service. Then, my Netscape 3.0 browser died
with an applation fault.

Hope this saves some of you some time, not bothering with this junky
lead.

The Mariners' Museum web site promises not to crash people's Netscape,
since we are 2.0 and up compliant and 1.0 & AOL browser friendly - for
now at least.

Mark
webmaster
The Mariners' Museum
--
 Mark Friedman                       "The fights are so vicious
 Manager of Information Systems       because the stakes are so