From:
Linda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 01:51:19 +1100
Dear friends in Museum-L Land

I need help!  My email is seriously stuffed, and neither I nor my network
manager knows how to remedy it.  For various reasons, Museum-L messages
have been building up (presently 2,500!) in my In-mailbox, and now I just
can't trash them.  I select them and trash them, but they reappear in the
In-mailbox.  This means that I can never see the bottom, most recent
messages.  So though I can send email, effectively I can't receive it.  The
network manager has tried a few tricks, including reinstalling Eudora, to
no avail.  He thinks the problem is with Eudora.

If you have a solution to this wretched problem, please send a message for
me, care of Jeanette Wigg: [log in to unmask]

Drowningly (bubble bubble) - Linda Young