Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 18:14:45 -0500
        As of August 6, 1997, I will no longer be the Informal Science
Education Liaison for Hubble's Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI).
Soon I am going to be married, and I am relocating to Pennsylvania to join
my husband-to-be.

        I will remain in the planetarium community, and hope to see many of
you at conferences and on the information superhighway!

        In the time between my departure from STScI and the arrival of my
replacement, we have designated an interim contact here in our Office of
Public Outreach - Carole Rest.  She is an excellent person and will do her
best with our other staff to meet your needs.  Please direct your comments
and requests to her:

Carole Rest
Office of Public Outreach
3700 San Martin Drive
Baltimore, MD  21218

(410) 338-4590   phone
(410) 338-4579   fax

        If you cannot reach Carole, please try our general information
lines at:

(410) 338-4444

        We will be slightly short-handed while we search for a new liaison,
so please allow more time for your questions to be answered and your
requests fulfilled.

        On a personal note, I would like to thank all of you who have made
my time here at STScI a wonderful experience!

Clear Skies,

Prue Campbell  (soon to be Schran)