From:
Tom Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:49:15 -0400
I don't want to get into politics either, so I'll be brief. What of the
hundreds of thousands of equally priceless Iraqi lives lost to Saddam's
regime? Would it have been better to have allowed its savagery to continue
rather than to have it ended through war? Or is the suffering of these
people not to be thought of because it doesn't fit the politically correct
requirement that, from all appearances, only white male conservative leaders
are to be condemned?

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086