From:
Ann Harlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 14:12:01 -0700
Before any more of you bail out of Museum-L because it's too much of a
waste of your time, I invite you to join a smaller discussion list for
college and university museums and galleries.  It only has about 250
subscribers and is almost too inactive, so I'm proselytizing to get some
more people onto it.

To subscribe, send the message:
  Subscribe ACUMGN-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname
to:

Also, please contact me or Peter Tirrell, president (see cc:), if you
would like information about ACUMG, the Association of College and
University Museums and Galleries.  Its website is:
  http://www.omnh.ou.edu/acumg/

The next annual ACUMG conference will be on May 9, 1998 in Los
Angeles.  We hope to see you there!  In the meantime, I hope to see
your questions and comments on ACUMGN-L.

Ann Harlow
ACUMG Western Regional Representative
Director, Hearst Art Gallery
Saint Mary's College of California