Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 18:58:22 GMT
MAKE US$50,000 FROM A US$15 INVESTMENT WITHIN 4 WEEKS!

*****

Hello! I've got some awesome news that I think you need to take a few
minutes to read. So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or a glass of your
favorite beverage, get comfortable and read this interesting and exciting
find!

I came across an interesting article the other day. The article described a
way to "MAIL US$5 TO ONLY THREE PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN CASH WITHIN 4
WEEKS!" Well, the more I thought about it, the more curious I became. Why?
BECAUSE IT COULD ONLY COST ME US$15 (AND 3 STAMPS) .... THAT'S ALL I EVER
PAY.... EVER!

Ok, so the US$50,000 in cash sounded way too good to be true, but I figured
that I could at least get a fair return on my "investment", a mere US$30
would double my cash outlay. And it seemed possible to make US$1,000 or so.

So, I did it as per the instructions in the article, I mailed out US$5 to
each of the three people on the list that was contained in the article. I
included a small note, with the money, that stated "Please Add Me To Your
Mailing List". I then put my name in position #1 on the list, moved
everyone down one position, and remove current position #3. This is how the
money starts rolling in!

I then took this revised article now with my name on #1 and REPOSTED IT ON
AS MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW. I
then waited to watch the money come in... prepared to maybe receive US$10,
US$100 ...US$200 but hoping for US$1000 or more in cash.

But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept coming in. So how
much did I get in total return? 1000? $5000? Not even! I have received a
total of $63,175 so far and it's still coming in. I couldn't believe it!
And the best part is, you can do this, too! IT COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU,
THE INDIVIDUAL, as to how much you make! You just have to follow through
and repost this article everywhere you can think of! The more postings you
achieve will determine how much cash will arrive in your very own mailbox!

The only cost to you is the 3 stamps and the US$15 that you send out to the
names on this list. Then just simply repost this article (WITH YOUR NAME
ADDED TO POSITION #1) to all the newsgroups and local BBS's you know. Then
sit back and, (ironically), enjoy walking (OK, you can run) down your
driveway to your mailbox and scoop up your rewards!

Let's face it: We all have US$15 to put into such an easy effortless
investment with SPECTACULAR REALISTIC RETURNS OF US$50,000 in about 4
weeks! So, HOLD OFF ON THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR TODAY, EAT AT HOME TONIGHT
AND INVEST US$15 IN THIS AMAZING MONEY MAKING SYSTEM NOW! YOU CAN'T LOSE!

SO, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME CASH? DON'T WAIT! The sooner you do this,
the faster your money begins arriving. DO IT TODAY! JUST FOLLOW THE SIMPLE
INSTRUCTIONS!

INSTRUCTIONS:
paper AROUND the US$5 and put them into an envelope and send it to the 3
persons on the list. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT! (Otherwise, some unscrupulous
mail delivery person may see what's inside and start helping himself to all
the thousands of envelopes arriving!)

2. Go to the name list at the bottom of the page, put your name at position
#1, move the current position #1 to position #2, position #2 to position #3
and dropping the current position #3.

3. Repost this article (you at position #1) to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin boards' message areas as possible. Give a catchy description so it
gets noticed! Such as: "NEED FAST CASH?, HERE IT IS & IT'S LEGAL!" or "NEED
CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS?", or "CASH IN YOUR MAILBOX?".

LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING HONEST AND BY PUTTING 100% INTO
THIS PROFITABLE & AMAZING SYSTEM! You'll reap the benefits, believe me! SET
A GOAL OF AT LEAST 200 POSTINGS OR MORE. THE MORE POSTINGS, THE MORE MONEY
YOU WILL MAKE!

Tons of new honest users and people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday are willing to give it a try, estimates are at 20,000
to 50,000 new users every day. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this
will work. You just have to be honest. Try to keep a list of everyone that
sends you money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
everyone is playing fairly.

By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the message with your
name in the list and not sending the money to the rest of the people
already on the list, you will NOT get VERY much. Someone I talked to did
that and he only made about $150.00, and that's after 7 or 8 weeks! Then he
sent the US$15, people added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had
over $10,000. This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to
share the wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!

JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE CASH IS ON ITS WAY! Expect to see
money start coming in around 2 weeks, but at about week 4, THE MONEY STORM
WILL HIT YOUR MAILBOX! So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that
something special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life
(or the one you want in your life) a gift they'll never forget. ENJOY LIFE!

HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL

THE NAME LIST
********************

1. Dennis Y.
Robinson Rd PO Box 2101