From:
"Ruffin, Carrie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:17:02 -0400
I agree with Chris. Having been to his site as a visitor, I can vouch for
the museums content, activities, etc. are enjoyable and educational even
though there isn't a large collection.

I have been to many museums with large collections.  There are some that
seem to feel that having the collection and displaying it is enough.
Sometimes there isn't enough interpretation or attempt to have an overall
theme.  These museums become, in my mind, a "look at all our neat stuff"
museum.