From:
Randy Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:36:03 -0700
Yes on a movie I was working on produced by one of the BIGGEST
producer in Hollywood on a cerntain movie about owls.  The production
company said all kinds of things about how they would not hurt this
man's stuffed owls that where used in some of the scenes in place of
living owls. They broke I believe 2 irreplaceable artifacts.
Needless to say the producers can't control a crew and the crew
probably gives a crap at the end of a 10 hour day when they are
striking the set at the end of the shoot.   SO A LOT OF INSURANCE or
no deal.  Punitive actions in place in contract or no deal.  before
pictures that must be put back exactly when done or no deal. (punitive
cost if they don't)    A member of your staff that can put an
immediate halt to production on set at all times and in the event of a
shoot stop they are still responsible for all provision of the
contract plus possible punitive measures if they are stopped because
they of damage or just basic bad behavior.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com