From:
Jeff Northam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 12:37:02 -0700
Lynn,

In addition to all the other resources you might check out Lehman's
Hardware in Kidron, Ohio. They are an old established business and being
located within Amish country they still sell  new Water rams (made just
like those from a century ago) as well as many other items associated with
the 19th Century. They tend to be quite knowlegeable on such items and
their catalog (a fantastic resource in itself)even gives a good background
on the water ram complete with illustrations.

Lehman's Hardware and Appliance
One Lehman Circle
P.O. Box 41
Kidron, Ohio 44636
330.857.5757

Good luck.

>We have just received a water ram (a gravity pump used in mountain
>springs).  If anyone knows of good places to research this beast.  Please
>let me know.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lynn Norris

Jeff Northam