From:
Charles Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 10:21:31 -0400
Please accept my apologies for sending personals across the net but
I don`t seem to be able to send to delphi on my system.  I wanted
to ask Sally Yerkovich if she still has a copy of the paper she presented
a couple of years ago at the American Studies Assn meeting in NYC.
Also, to ask Anne Mintz for the citation, if possible, of the Chan
Screven quote she posted a couple of weeks ago.  Once again my
apologies to everyone else for the bother.

Chuck Watkins
Appalachian Cultural Museum
University Hall
Appalachian State University