From:
Andrea Yangas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 11:26:37 EDT
         Wider Audience Development Program, 786-2403

I think that the Field Museum in Chicago and the Smithsonian's National
Museum of Natural History have the largest collection of Philippine
ethnology outside of the Philippines. Paul Taylor, the curator at the
Natural History Museum, is in the midst of entering images of these
objects onto a CD for use by researchers; however, I'm not sure when
that project will be completed. For more information, call Ms. Pat
Afable at (202) 357-1861 (she may also be able to direct you to the
appropriate person at the Field Museum). For information about anything
Filipino AMERICAN, the folks at the Filipino American National
Historical Society (FANHS) are the best source. Call Dorothy Cordova in
Seattle at (206) 322-0203.

Andrea Yangas, Wider Audience Development Program
Smithsonian Institution  - (202) 786-2403 -  [log in to unmask]