From:
James Gore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:56:37 +0200
Just to add a couple more to your list.
Chris Healy's 'From the Ruins of Colonialism: History as Social Memory'
(Melbourne: Cambridge University Press), 1997, deals with these issues.
Also, you may want to have a look at my own doctoral thesis - J. Gore,
Representations of History and Nation in Museums in Australia and Aotearoa
New Zealand, PhD thesis, University of Melbourne, 2002. Available online at
http://eprints.unimelb.edu.au/archive/00000320/
Hope it helps.