From:
Ginny Cass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 10:14:38 -0700
Peta Landman wrote:

> >'Hello,
> >
> >If you would be interested in learning how you can get FREE INTERNET
> >ACCESS and you know 10 other people who would also like to get Free
> >Internet Access, please reply to this message.  We are a new Internet
> >Provider that can give you more stable, reliable service, in the US or
> >Canada AND IT'S FREE, if you can enroll a few friends. In fact, you
> >may end up making thousands per month.
> >
> >If you are interested in learning more, please reply to
> >[log in to unmask] and put the word 'info' in the subject field.
> >
> >If you are not interested in better Internet Service, please disregard
> >this message.  If you want to be removed from our mailing list, send
> >the word 'Remove' in the subject field.
> >
> >Thanks and have a nice day!

Excuse me, but I have rec'd several messages lately...and have followed
the instructions to be removed from the list by responding with 'remove'
in the subject line.  It seems only to trigger another copy of the
message as you can see from this one.  I am not happy getting these
messages so take me off your list!