From:
Sylvia Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:38:24 -0500
My Museum (The University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaoelogy and
Anthropology) was just contacted by a donor looking for a home in a
"musuem, monestary, what have you" for a 18th or 19th century Spanish
Chest.  This object does not fit in the collection of our institution.
Does anyone out there know of an institution that would be an
appropriate home for such an object.  If so please contact me at
ssduggan.mail.sas.upenn.edu or call 215-898-4013 and I will give contact
information for the donor or forward the name and number of a possible
home to him.

Thank you.

Sylvia S. Duggan
Assistant Registrar, Loans