From:
Melanie Kuebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 1994 12:43:26 -0400
To Museum-L subscribers that work in University Museums:

I am trying to find ways to convinve the faculty here at Gannon University
that the University Museum can be of more use to their classes than the 'send
the students over to the Museum to do a worksheet assignments.'  We have had
students work on exhibits, but I would like to be more versatile.  How can we
get more students (and faculty) involved in the Museum?  The ultimate goal
would be to create something that would be part of the University Teaching
and Learning Enhancement Project.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Melanie Kuebel