From:
Susan Hazan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 1996 23:47:42 +0200
 I am trying tothink about a kind
>of simulation or an adventure that can be included in this sxhibition.
>atb (all the best)
>Arie Avidor

shalom Arie

I am answering your letter off-list, and I was wondering if I could be of
any help.
My name is Susan and I run the Multimedia Education Unit at the Israel
Museum in Jerusalem. We have had many years of experience here in the
Museum and especialy for families in the Youth Wing both electronicaly and
in the galleries.
Good luck with your plans ..if I can be of any help then either answer by
e-mail or give me a call at the Mueum tommorrow at 02 708066

Susan