From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:20:17 -0500
Jennifer:

I suggest you post your message at Preservation-L. Join first as described
below. I know you will get informative replies.

John Leeke, Preservation Consultant

publisher:               Practical Restoration Reports
contributing editor: Old-House Journal
website:                  www.HistoricHomeWorks.com

Preservation-L
------------------
Preservation-L is a discussion forum for individuals with an
interest in architectural restoration and preservation.  The
list welcomes both professional and non-professional
participants.  The list represents an opportunity to make
contacts, to discuss projects, or to talk about related issues
in an informal manner. (about 3 years old, 330+ subscribers,
quite active recently, mostly preservation professinals)

To subscribe to the "Preservation-L" list, send email addressed to

and in the BODY of the message (*NOT* the Subject: line),
enter the following

        subscribe preservation-l