From:
Ed Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 11:11:00 -0700
Greetings from the Southwest Museum of Engineering, Communications and
Computation!

We noticed you are  associated with Niagara Falls,  by chance do you have
any extra old photos or copies of them or some of the publicity material in
regards to power generation?

we need some things for a perm. display here.