From:
Roger Wulff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 09:59:08 -0400
Dear Madam or Sir:

I would also be interested in the data you gather - if you could
disseminate it to the list--------------

Also, do not forget to include a Value Engineering Study on the planning
and design of the project at or before the 35% - 40% phase.  It insures
quality and cuts total project costs.

Kind Regards

Roger Wulff
Museum Services International