From:
"Timothy S. Bottoms @ Cape Fear Museum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:11:09 -0400
Thanks John!  You are absolutely correct in stating "professionalism is a
two way street."  I believe the best way to handle this situation (and most
others)is to treat people the way I wish to be treated.  Also, if we
provide responses we have at least given the rejected applicant a reason to
think well of us.  It might be a trite expression, but we all are our
institution's PR people.

Tim Bottoms
Registrar
Cape Fear Museum

John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM> on 08/04/2000
10:25:12 AM

Please respond to Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>