From:
Lana Newhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 12:41:49 -0500
I can fax you what we use.  (Although we are not on Past Perfect, we have Argus for Windows).  It is very simple and is the same expected info. for any system we might have.

Lana Newhart-Kellen
Registrar
Conner Prairie Living History Museum
13400 Allisonville Road
Fishers  IN  46038
317-776-6000
317-776-6014 fax

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/27/04 08:54AM >>>
Hello All,

We have recently purchased PastPerfect and have been busy playing with it
and learning how to use it properly.  The software is going to really
change how we catalogue collections since our old database was developed in
house in 1985!  We will also, of course, have to re-train all of our
volunteers.

Now, here's my question.  We are developing a form that staff and
volunteers can follow when cataloguing an artifact so that we can insure
that all of the information needed for PastPerfect is gathered and recorded
properly.  Would anybody be willing to share the forms that they use or
upload them to the MuseDocs site?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Laura L. Hortz
Curator of Collections
Siouxland Heritage Museums