From:
"Yasui Ryo G. 沈紫炎  <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:23:21 +0900
Dear colleagues,

Recently I received an e-mail from the director of the Motorola Museum. For your interest, I paste some parts of the original text. I hope you find it useful. If you are using a Motorola flip-flap, there is a big possibility that they might host you as one of their important
customers!

Ryo
Dear Mr.  Yasui:

The Motorola Museum is still open to the public, although our focus has shifted from sponsoring school groups to hosting Motorola's customers. Our exhibits are gradually being updated to reflect Motorola's history and current products rather than the basic principles of technology.

Director, Motorola Museum & Conference Center
1297 E. Algonquin Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60196
Telephone: 847-576-6566
Yasui Ryo G. (Mr.)
Lecturer in Museum Studies
Obirin University
Tsurukawa P.O. Box 13
Machida, Tokyo 195-8691, JAPAN
Tel & Fax: 042 736 8244 (from YOUR land: +81 42 736 8244)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ditto : [log in to unmask] (relays to 'Zakvaran@pop...')