From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 12:03:23 -0500
Pat,

Our structure is Director, Curator of Education, p/t Curatorial Assistant
(and, of course, many, many volunteers).   In small museums it's pretty much
assumed that cleaner, administrator, etc. are subsumed into the Director's
job, but if I listed all those titles after my name there'd be no room left
on my office door for cartoons.

You might also want to post this on the Small Museums Group listserv.  For
more information contact Kara Nicholson: [log in to unmask]

janice

Janice Klein
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
www.mitchellmuseum.org