From:
Louise Schang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 12:09:15 -0600
I am posting this question for a researcher at Ripon College who needs
this information for a documentary film. She is interested in locating
original artwork by Angel DeCora Dietz, a Winnebago Indian Artist and
illustrator, 1870 to  1919. De Cora was associated with New York,
Boston, Philadelphia art world and with Howard Pyle's school at Chadd's
Ford and she taught at Carlisle Indian School. Any help on locating
original paintings, drawings or illustrations by DeCora would be much
appreciated.  Reply to me unless you think this is of interest to the
list.  Thank you.  --Our computer center, however,is changing over to a
more powerful machine, so messages might not get through between the
11th and 13th.  --
Louise Schang, Archivist, Ripon College, Ripon, WI 54971, ext.
414-748-8325, answering machine.  [log in to unmask]