From:
Harold Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:49:43 -0400
Christine;

Our moderator, John Chadwick, does a very fine job of keeping SPAMs off this
list, but it is impossible to prevent the odd one from slipping through. I
think that, when you think about it, you will  have to agree that there are
fewer such unwanted emails on this list than on any other you've likely been
on.

Let's not overreact. God knows I dislike this rubbish as much as anyone!

Harry

"Those who play with cats must expect to get scratched"

               -  Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

Harry Needham, M.A., CFE, etc.
President
Harry Needham Consulting Services Inc.
Training & consulting services for heritage institutions - and others!
74 Abbeyhill Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2L 1H1
Canada
email: [log in to unmask]