Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:34:12 -0500
Dear List,

I am currently in pursuit of finding more information regarding the artist
Lucy Hayward Barker, originally from Presque Isle, Maine USA.  Thus far I
have found a pamphlet on an exhibit at The University of Maine, Presque
Isle; a brief and useless article written on the exhibit; and a book
written by a family member, mostly focusing on the family tree.

I have found that several museums have some of her works, such as the
Farnsworth Museum, here in Maine, as well as more prominant museums such as
the MET and Smithsonian.  I've honsetly had very little luck with this
research.

If anyone has inside information on this artist, please feel free to
contact me off-line at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,
Beth A. Emery
Creative and Fine Arts Department
The University of New England