From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:05:25 -0400
Check with the South Carolina Confederate Relic Room & Museum. I was
speaking with their curator of history yesterday afternoon and they have
recently gone through the accreditation process. They had many of your same
concerns, but he was very positive about the whole experience. Their website
is www.crr.sc.gov.
Anne