Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:58:53 EST
Our librarian is helping someone with their thesis and wanted a standard
bibliographic citation for the newsletter of the Western Region AAM,
Registrar's Committee, quarterly newsletter for Spring 1993.  I don't
have this particular issue, can someone help me out?  They are
particularly interested in having the place of publication which I assume
(perhaps wrongly) that it is wherever the editor at that time resided?
Anyway any help you can provide would be appreciated.  Thanks much.

(Don't ask me why it's being cited if they don't have copy in hand...I
don't know the answer to that one, just know the question is being
asked.)

Marsha Matthews

Director of Artifact Collections         Oregon Historical Society

1200 SW Park Ave.                           Portland OR  97205

Internet: [log in to unmask]           Telephone: 503/306-5274

FAX: 503/221-2035