From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 18:42:28 -0600
Re:  the following recent message....I, too, would like to know what sort
of work has been done in the arenas of visitor evaluation and response to
Web sites..I'm not sure if Ann Trewern and I are looking at the same thing,
but suspect that there might be some overlap in our interests...so, please
reply on-list, not off, if you have some good info...carol mcdavid,