From:
"Lisa A. Goodgame" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 15:37:14 -0600
I haven't seen the Barbie doll, but to get a license all you have to do
is pay an owner willing to accept the money.  My fiance used to work in
the consumer products department at Warner Bros. which had very strict
policies for their licensed products (i.e. any thing bearing the
characters' likenesses).  However, WB consumer products is separate from
the Studio Stores, so anything in those stores doesn't stand up to the
same rigorous standards (weird, huh/).  I wonder what they had to pay
for the license.....

Lisa Goodgame

--
ÐÏ à¡± á