From:
Melanie LaBorwit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:25:49 -0600
For those that have begun these trips: I have a question about
transportation.  Do you have your own vehicle which the museum owns, or do
you rent a 15 passenger van?   Who does the driving?   How is insurance
covered?   What kind of liability do you have?
Thanks-  I look forward to the response.

Melanie LaBorwit
Education Coordinator
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
2401 12th St. Nw