From:
"D. Neil Bremer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:26:50 -0600
I not only moved from theatre into museums, but continued performing for 15
years while I worked full time at the Art Institute of Chicago.  Peers
would think I was crazy-working so many hours- especially during Monet in 1995.

It helped create a wonderful balance in my life.  When museum people were
too stuffy and dry...I went to the show that evening and was able to cut
loose...on the other hand, when theatre people were too shallow...I sought
out museum people during the day - wonderful folk who were passionate about
something other than themselves.
D. Neil Bremer
Bremer Communications
Image and Communication Skills for Business
Office: (708) 848-5945
Fax:    (708) 848-6011
Email:  [log in to unmask]