From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:43:26 +1300
Clarence,

Firstly welcome to the list !

Secondly I suggest you visit Global Museum's Careers section  (
http://www.globalmuseum.org ) as we receive postings from time to time from
Singapore and

Finally, you should get in touch with the National Heritage Board in
Singapore and they can advise you of any opportunities in the Republic

best wishes
Roger