From:
Sue Maltby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 12:32:04 -0400
Jennifer:

Hope you have a nice trip to England (I heard recently that they were
having a heat wave).  Do you want any perrenial geranium?  I've got
some very healthy seedlings in the garden that are destined for the
composter unless someone needs some.  Harry is going to be really
pleased with you leaving so soon after coming home!
Where did you go to camp that you went by Santa's Village?  I went to
Tapawingo.  We went to Santa's Village and even as a child I thought
that it was tacky!  Have a good trip.

sue