From:
Vince Bayard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:17:48 -0700
Carol,
Once on the website you can download the database example for Harper's Ferry
and below that you can download the empty database, however to do either of
there you must have filemakerpro loaded on your computer. It is available
pretty inexpensively in older versions, as long as you have 3.0 or newer.
Hope that helps
Vince