From:
"Carolynne H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 08:48:42 EST
Has your instiution recently devised a long-range plan? I am looking for
information regarding the process of developing a long-range plan. Who
participated in the discussions and decisions? How long did the process
take? For how many years does the plan extend and what are the
checkpoints? Is the plan generally satisfactory? Please respond to me
directly: [log in to unmask] Thanks!