From:
Ann Meehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:03:52 GMT
Kim, Check out the Western Reserve Historical Society in Cleveland (www.wrhs.org). Good luck!

Ann M. Meehan

Curator of Education

LUMA - Loyola University Museum of Art

820 North Michigan Avenue

Chicago IL  60611

312.915.7604 (direct)

312.915.6388 (fax)

www.luc.edu/luma

-----Original Message-----

From:         "Cascio, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:42:33

To:[log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] looking for mid-20th c. wedding artifacts to borrow

Kim,

If you're looking for something a bit "non-traditional" from the era,

the Historical Society of Delaware has a collection of gifts and a

wedding "dress" from a hippie wedding.  The dress is tie-dyed and two of

the gifts include a bright orange, mushroom-shaped footstool and a

hookah.  Contact info can be found on their website at www.hsd.org.

Chris Cascio

Pottsgrove Manor historic site

Pottstown, PA