From:
Peter REBERNIK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 15:42:00 +0200
Since it is obvious that you cannot make an objective point of view in
historical (and other) cases in exhibitions (books, articles, discussions
etc.) there is only one way out:
Try to be as objective as you can, but state clearly who you are and don't
hide behind the anonymous walls of the museum, state your name, your
profession and the part you played in the exhibition at the entrance and in
the catalogue. If you wnat to do more to intellectual integrity you could
also try to state other points of view somewhere in the exhibition or
catalogue. You have to state there that they are not what you personally
find correct, but others might.

Yours,
Peter, the Rebernik
(address etc. at the bottom after all the arguments which inspired me)