From:
Diane Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 1995 21:42:20 -0900
    Our Public Art Curator is managing art procurement for the local Air
Force Hospital under construction, through a contract between the Air
Force and the Municipality.  Their fees pay for part of our curators time
and most of her assistant.  The assistant works on contract, as the work
increases and decreases depending on how much construction there is in
progress -- (it's a 1% for Art program.)
     Diane Brenner, Anchorage Museum