From:
Eric Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:38:08 -0500
ONE TIME INTRODUCTORY PRICING FOR NEW SECURITY CLASS

We want more students for our newest class  MS 107: Introduction to Museum
Security  which starts on Monday, February 5, 2007.

The first ten people to sign up by 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday,
February 5, 2007, can purchase the course for $295.00, instead of its regular
price of $425.00.  This price will not be offered again.  Students will still
purchase a $25 printed manual for the course, which is not included in this
introductory price. Anyone who has already signed up for this course, will be
offered a credit on the price difference.

To see the course description, please go to http://www.museumclasses.org
(Sign up at the regular price listed online  we will only charge the discounted
amount)