From:
Art Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:10:26 -0600
But keep in mind that many loans are by mail and the loaner and loanee
never meet.  In such cases, it's fairly standard for the loaner to
include a loan condition statement with the loan to be signed off on and
mailed back by the loanee (with a copy to be kept by the loanee).

Art Harris

--
Laboratory for Environmental Biology, Centennial Museum
University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX  79968-0915