From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 04:19:19 -0400
We just installed a new permanent exhibit using mostly 11x14 photographs
(mounted on black gatorboard) with a few 16x20 and a few 8x10.  The variety
seems to make it less uniform and more interesting.  Our gallery is smaller
than yours, but the height of the walls is about the same.  The photographs
were all taken between 1898 and about 1960.

Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Curator of Collections & Exhibits
Valdez Museum