From:
Ann Harlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:39:02 -0700
Greetings,

If you work in a college or university museum or gallery, I urge you to
subscribe to the specialized discussion list, ACUMGN-L.  It needs some
more people to enliven the interchange, and I think you will find it much
more relevant to your concerns than most of what turns up on Museum-L
(and a more manageable number of messages).

        To subscribe:
        To [log in to unmask], send a message SUBSCRIBE ACUMGN-L
        followed by your name.

Also, I hope you will be able to attend the annual conference of ACUMG
(Association of College and University Museums and Galleries) in Los
Angeles on Saturday, May 9, 1998.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions for
ACUMG, and to forward this message to colleagues you think might be
interested.

Ann Harlow, Director
Hearst Art Gallery
Saint Mary's College of California