From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 1994 07:46:11 -0400
>   I have been assigned a job that involves planning for the
>design, construction and operation of a Native American Museum

Gosh, do you do windows, too?

The AAM distributes the "Museum Accounting Handbook" prepared
by William H. Daughtrey, Jr. and Malvern J. Gross, Jr. of
Price Waterhouse & Co.

The copy I have was last printed in 1985 and doesn't speak to
computer automation. Does anyone know of a handbook that describes
systems of integrating accounting practices into general museum
automation? Seems to me if you're starting from scratch you're
in a position to make everything (and everyone) work together.

And don't forget online access!

Robbin Murphy
NYU/Museum Studies